When you train with Career Step you can be prepared for a successful career as a medical assistant in just 4 months. The healthcare industry is growing rapidly and the U.S. Department of Labor estimates that the medical assistant field will grow by 29%, or over 184,000 jobs, by 2026.**
Choose our training for:
- Helping people – You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their health every day.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Medical assistants enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
- Top 20 best jobs – A job as a medical assistant ranks number 18 in best healthcare support jobs in the U.S.
- Certification preparation – Career Step’s Medical Assistant program prepares you to take the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) industry certification exam offered through the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
- Comprehensive support – Career Step offers you the flexibility of online training in addition to the assurance of live, experienced, one-on-one learner support whenever you need it.
- Access to Career Advisors – After completing your course, Career Advisors are available to help you turn your training into a career by providing resume help, interview advice and job search tips.
With our online Medical Assistant training you’ll have the specialized training you need to excel in your new field. Call 1-877-877-7151 for more details.
*Visit CareerStep.com/promo for details on the promotional offers.
**U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics